Wednesday, April 1, 2009

detour


When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.

-=Ansel Adams=-

It has been days since I last used my camera, unusual for me since I have been able to click away even during my toxic days. Yesterday, decided to take a walk and click away. I ended up in this nice "sanctuary" just across my place (I always end up there anyway). It never fails that I meet people who would tell stories of their lives. A few moments of silence and a number of clicks later...

0 comments:

Search This Blog

archives

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I present to you my neighbors, friends and people I would like to meet.

be updated

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP