Tuesday, June 16, 2009

if i wrote a note to God

if i wrote a note to God...

If I wrote a note to God
I would speak whats in my soul
I’d ask for all the hate to be swept away
For love to overflow

If I wrote a note to God
I’d pour my heart out on each page
I’d ask for war to end
For peace to mend this world
I’d say, I’d say, I’d say

Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love cause love is over due
And it seems like so much is goin wrong
On this road…… we’re on

-=written by: Dianne Warren=-
-=produced by: David Foster=-
-=sung by: Charice Pempengco=-

0 comments:

Search This Blog

archives

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I present to you my neighbors, friends and people I would like to meet.

be updated

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP